Electric flange butterfly valve is composed of rubber-sealed butterfly valve, carbon steel or stainless steel valve plate and valve stem. It is suitable for adjusting the flow rate and intercepting medium in water supply and drainage and gas pipelines such as textiles, papermaking, food, medicine, chemical industry, petroleum, electricity, etc.
Electric butterfly valve adopts standard
Design standard: GB / T2238-1989
Flange connection size: GB / T9113.1-2000; GB / T9115.1-2000; JB78
Structure length: GB / T12221-1989
Pressure test: GB / T13927-1992; JB / T9092-1999
Electric flange butterfly valve actuator
Type: CH Series Features:
1. Powerful function: intelligent type, adjustable type, switch type.
2. Small size: The volume is only about 35% of similar products.
3. Easy to use: Single-phase power supply and simple wiring; original ball-shaped protruding structure makes observation more convenient; free of oil and spot inspection, waterproof and rust-proof, installation at any angle.
4. The protection device has double limit, overheating protection and overload protection. Full travel time is 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 45 seconds, 60 seconds. And with manual function.
5. Intelligent numerical control: The built-in module uses advanced computer single chip and intelligent control software to directly receive standard signals (4-20mA DC / 1-5VDC) output by computers or industrial instruments to achieve intelligent control and precise positioning of valve opening.
Can also choose 3810 series or NA series electronic angular stroke actuator. PSQ series or DYR series can also be selected. ≥ DN 200 caliber valves generally use 380VAC electric actuators. Domestic brands such as Ricky, Aoutok, Yangzhou Power, Tianertong, Lanling, etc .; foreign brands include Rotork in the UK, Bernard in France, Zimmer in Germany, and Sibosi in Germany.
| The main technical parameters |
Material of main parts
Selection of butterfly valve sealing material and applicable temperature
Ding Qing Rubber
Ethylene propylene rubber
X or J
XA or JA
XB or JB
F or XC, JC
XD or JD
XE or JE
Resistance to maximum temperature
Resistance to the lowest temperature
Applicable working temperature
0 ~ + 80 ℃
-20 ~ + 82 ℃
-40 ~ + 125 ℃
-30 ~ + 150 ℃
-70 ~ + 150 ℃
-23 ~ + 150 ℃
-20 ~ + 85 ℃
-30 ~ + 93 ℃