China · Xinhui Valve Co., Ltd.Phone: 0577-57760066 57760077
Address: Xiaojingyu Industrial Zone, Qiaoxia Town, Yongjia County, Zhejiang Province
KHPM electric high pressure regulating valve is designed for high temperature and high pressure working conditions. High strength and heavy load. The valve body has a compact structure, small pressure drop loss, large valve core guide area, good vibration resistance and low leakage rate. Due to the unbalanced structure, it is generally suitable for small pressure differences.
KHM series high-pressure balanced cage control valve adopts pressure-balanced structure spool, which is designed under high temperature and high pressure conditions, high strength and heavy load.
The low-leakage valve cage adopts a seal ring structure and is closed tightly; the porous valve cage has symmetrical small holes in the sleeve to reduce fluid noise and reduce cavitation. This series of valves are suitable for the control of fluids or gases of various pressures and temperatures, and are suitable for pneumatic, electric and other actuators.
Industrial control valve
Pneumatic control valve
Pressure temperature class
GB / T17213
GB / T17213.3
JB / T79, HG20592, GB / T9113
GB / T4213
GB / T9131
Main parameters of valve body
Sleeve-directed high-pressure cage valve
DN25 ～ DN300
PN160, 250, 420, ANSI CL900, 1500, 2500
Body valve cover material
WCB, WC6, WC9, CF8, CF8M, etc.
304, 316, etc.
PTFE V-shape, flexible graphite, PTFE packing, flexible graphite clip nickel wire
Connect with actuator
Bolt compression type, round nut lock type
Standard type, high temperature type
Flange type (RF, MFM, RJ), welding type (SW, BW)
See table below
-29 ～ + 230 (standard), + 230 ～ + 560 (medium and high temperature)
ANSI B16.104 IV, VI, Zero Leak
Equal percentage, linear, switch
Inherent adjustable ratio
Rated flow coefficient and stroke
Equal percentage ANSI 900, 1500
Linear ANSI 900, 1500
The valve flow coefficient in the above table is standard configuration, and the valve trim can be replaced to meet different flow requirements.
For the newly designed and installed control system, in order to ensure that the regulating valve can work normally when the vehicle is started and make the system operate safely, before installing the new valve, it should first check whether the nameplate mark on the valve matches the design requirements. At the same time, the following items should also be debugged: basic error limit; full stroke deviation; return difference; dead zone; leakage (in strict applications).
If the control valve in the original system has been overhauled, in addition to checking the above items, the seal of the stuffing box and connection of the old valve should also be checked.
In use, many regulating valves are not usually caused by the quality of the regulating valve, but caused by improper installation and use of the regulating valve, such as improper installation environment, installation location and direction, or dirty pipelines. Therefore, pay attention to the following aspects when installing and using the regulating valve:
(1) The regulating valve is an on-site instrument. It is required that the ambient temperature be in the range of -25 ～ 60 ℃ and the relative humidity is ≤95%. If it is installed in the open air or high temperature, waterproof and cooling measures should be taken. Keep away from vibration sources or add anti-vibration measures where there is a vibration source.
(2) The regulating valve should generally be installed vertically, and it can be tilted under special circumstances. For example, if the tilt angle is large or the valve itself is too heavy, support for the valve should be added to protect the valve.
(3) Generally, the pipeline where the regulating valve is installed should not be too high above the ground or floor. When the pipeline height is greater than 2m, a platform should be installed as much as possible to facilitate the operation of the handwheel and facilitate maintenance.
(4) The piping should be cleaned before installation of the regulating valve to eliminate dirt and welding slag. After installation, to ensure that impurities do not remain in the valve body, the valve should be cleaned again, that is, all valves should be opened when the medium is passed in to prevent the impurities from getting stuck. After using the handwheel mechanism, it should be restored to its original neutral position.
(5) In order for the regulating valve to continue the production process in the event of failure or maintenance, the regulating valve should be added with a bypass line. At the same time, special attention should be paid to whether the installation position of the regulating valve meets the requirements of the process.
(6) The installation of the electrical part of the regulating valve shall be performed in accordance with the relevant construction requirements of electrical equipment. If it is an explosion-proof product, it shall be installed in accordance with the requirements of “Code for the Installation of Electrical Equipment in Explosive Hazardous Areas”. In use and maintenance, it is strictly forbidden to open the cover for maintenance and knock on the explosion-proof surface in explosive places. At the same time, do not scratch or scratch the flameproof surface during disassembly, and restore to the original flameproof required state after maintenance.
(7) Pay attention to oiling and lubrication after dismantling the actuator. Generally, do not disassemble and wash the low-speed motor. After assembly, check that the valve position matches the valve position opening indication.